CAtuned Coilovers (E24/E28)
CAtuned’s coilovers need little introduction – though previously difficult to get in the UK, we have worked hard with CAtuned to setup an excellent supply line. Several years of testing and development has gone into the CAtuned Sport monotube damper system. It offers unrivaled comfort and refinement while also offering the road and track handling you would expect from a high-end coilover system, with 30-stage adjust-ability.
Your E24/E28’s front struts will require stripping, cutting and welding to fit these. Send us your front spindles and we can supply this service, or we can provide clear instructions for this process. Kit includes reinforced rear topmounts and camber-adjustable pillowball front topmounts. This listing is for E24/E28 (non-M).
- Fully adjustable ride height
- Fully adjustable spring pre-load (separately to ride height)
- High quality Japanese-made CAtuned Sport shock absorbers
- Durable high-quality German-sourced seals
- 30-stage damping adjustment
- Camber-adjustable pillowball front topmounts
- CNC-machined rear topmounts with polyurethane inserts
- Bearing mounted upper front spring hat for reduced noise, added smoothness and increased longevity
Configured by default with 9kg front spring rate and 8kg rear for perfect handling and ride – custom spring rates are available, for which damper valving is also matched. Please select ‘Custom Spring Rates’ when ordering and you will be contacted to configure your setup.
Please note that these coilovers are custom-built to order, and so carry a 4-6 week lead time. For any questions, please contact us.