CAE Ultra Shifter (Subaru Impreza WRX STI ’02-’07/GC8)
£1,185.00 – £1,335.00
CAE Ultra Shifter for the 2002-2007 Subaru Impreza WRX STI and GC8, 6-speed. Optimised for motorsport with the following features:
– STI-specific shifter kit, using original 6-speed shifter linkage. Race version with heavy duty, single-piece selector rod meaning that the centre console can no longer be mounted.
– Short and super-precise shifting travel, exclusively H-pattern
– Racing-style appearance
– Characterised by its optimal ergonomics with a focus on motorsports: perfect positioning of the shift lever close to the steering wheel. The shift pattern is confined to approx. 65 x 65 mm
– Activation of the reverse gear lock via cable reel from the shift lever. An accidental changing to the reverse gear is impossible. The reverse gear is unlocked by pulling up the sliding collar on the shift lever
– Low weight and high stability: the CNC milled and turned parts consist of 7075 aluminium alloy; the substructures are made out of laser-cut, 3 mm thick AlMg3 aluminium. The parts are combined in the TIG welding process and brushed blank for an optimal finish
– Problem-free shifting of gears under stress or in curves
– Integrated centre position spring, ensuring perfect feedback when changing columns while shifting up and down
– Right/left stops and reverse gear stop adjustable separately
– Simple installation through complete conversion kit; all systems are delivered with all small parts, fastening material and detailed installation instructions
All shifters with supplied with anodised aluminium gear lever knob in the following colours: titanium grey (standard), blue, red, black, silver, orange, green or purple; or black/white plastic.
Lead time approx. 2 weeks. Installation instructions here.