Vacancy: Vehicle Technician
What we do:
Hack Engineering is a fast growing and UK leading aftermarket BMW specialist, working on everything from high performance BMW M cars to the humble daily drivers including BMW MINI vehicles. We are thoroughly established with a firm reputation for producing high quality workmanship on all manner of BMW vehicles. Hack is looking for a well organised, motivated and forward thinking Vehicle Technician to join the vehicle workshop team.
- We are at the forefront of the UK BMW performance/specialist industry
- Routine servicing and maintenance including specialist servicing of classic vehicles
- Trackday preparation and builds for customers across the UK
- We take joy in delivering an obsessively high quality of work
- We rarely get the exact same job twice as each one is tailored to the customer’s needs
- One of the largest BMW performance parts stockists in the UK
Who we’re looking for:
We are seeking an enthusiastic, motivated, and experienced technician to join our team. Before applying, please ensure that you meet our criteria:
- 3-5 years full time experience as a vehicle technician (consideration will be given for a candidate with fewer years)
- Quality over quantity; attention to detail and taking pride in your work is essential
- Passion for the work we carry out and helping the team to push forwards and progress
- City & Guilds NVQ Level 3 in Light Vehicle Maintenance and Repair
- Full clean UK drivers license
- Automotive refrigerant handling certificate (desirable but not essential)
Salary & Benefits
- Salary of up to £38,000 pa (dependent on experience) and team orientated bonus structure
- 8am-5.30pm, Monday-Friday with a 30 minute lunch break
- 28 days bookable holiday plus bank holidays
- Upper uniform provided as well as £25 boot allowance and PPE provided where applicable
- Free MOT per year for your commuter vehicle
- 50% eye test contribution
- Team breakfast provided every Friday
- Cycle to work schemes available
- Monthly social event
- Potential opportunity for attending business social events including trackdays and car shows (expenses covered)
- Bi-annual performance reviews with a personal approach to efficiency data. We strive for high quality work, not just fast turnaround
If you want a new and exciting challenge, to work in a friendly environment, and to work on some exciting vehicles, your enthusiasm will be welcome here.
If you feel like this is you then please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and a cover letter, or call 01273 253896 with your name and contact details at the ready.
All applications are welcome and will receive a quick response.