Workshop Journal: Jamie’s F20 M140iBen Koflach
Local vinyl and PPF legend Jamie (of VinylOne fame) approached us to take his M140i to the next level – we of course obliged.
Jamie’s car was far from stock on arrival – it was running an unknown Stage 2 map, catless downpipe, foam intake filter and modified stock exhaust. The result was an incredibly aggressive driving experience, with some serious room for improvement. Jamie also wanted to work on the handling while we were at it.
The initial parts list included:
- Scorpion Exhausts Non-Resonated Cat-Back System
- FTP Motorsport V2 Chargepipe
- B58TU HPFP Upgrade Kit
- K&N Performance Panel Filter
- Hot Climate Intake Mod
- B58TU Spark Plugs
- Powerflex Black Series Anti-Squat Subframe Bushes
- Mapping via Bootmod3 (Stage 2+)
Jamie then added to this with:
- Millway Motorsport Front Control Arm Bushes
- FTP Motorsport High-Flow Turbo Inlet Pipe
- Forge Motorsport Chargecooler Radiator
- AK-Motion Data Display
Onto the beauty shots!
After three back to back runs at EST, the mighty M140i put down a consistent, repeatable 470bhp, hugely improved driveability and of course handling. The perfect base for what we have planned next for this hyper hatch…